These muffins are moist, flavorful, and delicious. Kids love them, but they are not too sweet for adults. Super easy!
1 cup of flour
6 tablespoons of sugar
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup of Blue Eyes Herbal Tea dry
3/4 cup yogurt
3 tablespoons olive oil ( or canola oil)
Preparation: 15 min
Baking 20-25 min
1) In a small ball mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and Blue Eyes fruit tea blend.
2) In another ball combine eggs and yogurt
3) Combine with dry ingredients.
4) Grease muffin cups three fourth full.
5) Bake 350 F for 20-25 min. Check with a toothpick. It is ready when inserted in the middle it come out clean.
Serve warm with whipped cream .
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new products and more …
© 2018 Culinary Teas