Step up your healthy game with this unusual dish!
Prep time : 5 min
Cooking time : 10 min
Yield: 4 servings
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 minced shallot
1 bunch of kale, de-stemmed and chopped
1 tablespoon of Genmaicha
Smoked paprika( optional)
pinch of salt
1. Warm oil in pan on medium heat , add minced shallot and sautee for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add chopped and de-stemmed kale and stir-fry for a couple of minutes.
3. Squeeze some lemon juice and a splash of water, pinch of salt, cover and steam for 4 min.
4. In the separate pan toast 1 tablespoon of Genmaicha tea.
5. Serve kale, top with toasted Genmaicha and sprinkle with smoked paprika
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new products and more … Note: Only one coupon, promotional code or loyalty code may be redeemed per purchase, any free shipping offers are good in the U.S. only.
© 2023 Culinary Teas