Many herbalists call Raspberry Leaf “the woman’s herb” because it contains fragarine and tannins which together are known for treating pms symptoms of cramping, vomiting, nausea and diarrhea. Raspberry Leaf is helpful for women of all ages. In particular, many report the benefits of Raspberry Leaf in preventing miscarriages. For centuries raspberry leaves were used by woman during pregnancy, labor and breastfeeding. It is believed that it can make the labor shorter and birth easier. It contains phytoestrogens that regulate the muscular activity of the uterus and helps prepare for the easy delivery and prevent complications.
Raspberry Leaf Herbal Tea can ease menstrual cycle challenges, easing the pain during menstrual periods.
- Drink raspberry tea leaf 2-3 times a day to help you feel light and normal during your red days.
- Start drinking the tea a day before your expected first day of period comes. This way, the raspberry tea can already start taking effect.
Women can drink Raspberry Leaf Herbal Tea during pregnancy, starting at 8 weeks. It is especially beneficial to drink it during the last trimester. It is believed that Raspberry Leaf tea can:
- Ease the symptoms of morning sickness
- Prepare the uterus for childbirth by strengthening the uterine muscles
- "Soften" the birth canal tissues
This tea helps:
- to open up cervix during labor and assist with the birth of the baby and the placenta
- to stop excess bleeding after birth
- to produce plenty of breast milk
Dosage: 2 tablespoons per 1 quart of water - drink throughout the day.
Warning: Raspberry leaves have astringent properties, it is better to refrain from their use for chronic constipation.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purpose only. Please consult your doctor before taking Raspberry Leaf Herbal Tea.