Surprise your friends with this easy cake!
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Melt butter, mix in sugar and eggs.
3. Add ground Chai tea and flour. Add 1 teaspoon baking powder. Mix.
4. Grease the cake pan and pour the batter.
5. Let it sit for 5-10 min. Bake 30-40 min depending of size of the cake pan.
Infusion Tea Syrup (Optional but will make your cake more moist)
1.In the sauce pan heat 4 tablespoons of gourmet tea (e.g. Vanilla Chai) + 2 tablespoon of sugar ( or honey)
2. When sugar is dissolved, take it off the heat. (Optional: add 2 tablespoons of brandy or rum.)
3. Brush or drizzle the syrup on the cake. Decorate with whipped cream and berries.