Surprise your friends with this easy cake!
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Melt butter, mix in sugar and eggs.
3. Add ground Chai tea and flour. Add 1 teaspoon baking powder. Mix.
4. Grease the cake pan and pour the batter.
5. Let it sit for 5-10 min. Bake 30-40 min depending of size of the cake pan.
Infusion Tea Syrup (Optional but will make your cake more moist)
1.In the sauce pan heat 4 tablespoons of gourmet tea (e.g. Vanilla Chai) + 2 tablespoon of sugar ( or honey)
2. When sugar is dissolved, take it off the heat. (Optional: add 2 tablespoons of brandy or rum.)
3. Brush or drizzle the syrup on the cake. Decorate with whipped cream and berries.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new products and more … Note: Only one coupon, promotional code or loyalty code may be redeemed per purchase, any free shipping offers are good in the U.S. only.
© 2022 Culinary Teas