Are you ready to skip the tossing and turning and enjoy a better night’s rest? Consider a soothing tea to help you sleep. Certain bedtime teas are known for encouraging more restorative rest. Many people swear by them. Sip some of the best nighttime tea and see if it helps you sleep peacefully.
When you’re looking for the best tea for sleep, here are a few ideas to try:
- Bedtime Herbal Tea: Designed to aid sleep, this relaxing blend from Culinary Teas features luxury ingredients such as lemongrass, peppermint, chamomile, rosehip, spearmint, valerian root (an herbal sleep aid), hibiscus and cornflower petals. Caffeine-free and full of flavor, it’s a welcome way to encourage evening rest.
- Twilight Blend: Another sleep-inducing blend that includes valerian root is this organic tea from Lauku Farms. Its harmonious fusion of meadowsweet, catnip, thyme, lemon balm, calendula and heather creates a peaceful beverage to help you unwind.
- Chamomile Herbal Tea: Made solely from pure chamomile buds, chamomile tea is a classic, must-have, sleep-friendly brew. Historically, this tea has been used for anxiety, inflammation and insomnia. Some people have even considered it a mild tranquilizer.
- Lavender: There’s no denying the relaxing power of lavender, a fragrant flower associated with better sleep. Steep it in tea for a soothing drink and wonderful scent.
- Chamomile Lavender: Maximize the power of two relaxing teas in this custom blend. This option combines Egyptian chamomile with French lavender for a delightful brew with double the calming benefits.
- Ayurvedic Calming - Herbal Tea: Featuring a mixture of rooibos, nettle, rosehip, raspberry, licorice root, anise, cardamom, clove, calendula, safflower and lavender petals, this option is a wonderful way to end the day. Enjoy smooth, spicy notes with a finish of lavender as you sip this tea, designed to help you sleep sweetly.
As anyone who’s battled insomnia can tell you, there’s nothing like the power of a good night’s rest. Consider incorporating some of these teas that help you sleep into your routine.